Thursday, June 24, 2004

Ahhh, Birmingham

It's so nice to be home. I'm back for a week again, which is very timely as my energy stocks have been slowly running down for the previous week. After early morning meditations this morning I went to sleep and have just got up - I am feeling much better for it. No major news to report, so here are some links...

Manic has packed up his big bag of revolutionary blogging, and those who appreciated his incredibly detailed brand of Blair and Bush bashing will sorely miss him. Bloggerheads is on sabatical.

Mark Radcliffe's new radio 2 show. It's brill.

Iamdecal has been moved for some time, and I haven't updated my sidebar yet - consider this oversight mended.

Torfeida's blog, Similar to, will be added to my sidebar forthwith, but for now, here's a link.

Moby's blog

If you will all forgive the indulgence, I'd like to share with you the fact that I'm very happy to announce that someone arrived here by searching for "Wagon Wheels" "Not a biscuit."
:)