Saturday, August 14, 2004

Ouch

Ok, so I know I haven't been the most prolific of bloggers in recent weeks, but I'm afraid the slow down looks likely to continue as I have broken my arm. How I hear you ask...

Well, it was either a: whilst heroicly coming to the rescue of a small dog about to be run over, putting all concerns for my own welfare aside or b: falling off my little sister's micro scooter. I'll let you decide...

Anyway, it hurts, and it's poorly timed as it will have a definate impact on my burgeoning career, but I am determined to make the best of it, by getting plenty of much needed rest. It's only a minor fracture and it's apparently quite likely to heal on its own...

With much broken limbed love,

Paul

p.s. Anyone with even a passing interest in cinema should rush out and get hold of a copy of La Nuit Americaine (Day for Night) Truffaut's incredibly beautiful, moving and true to life portrayal of film making...That's enough one handed typing for now!