Sunday, May 30, 2004

Late night thoughts...

It's very late, and I'm very tired - here are some thoughts : )

If you have the time and inclination, join me in heartily congratulating my lovely mother and friend Jocelyne on taking the plunge and starting her own blog. Knowing how talented a writer she is I'm sure it will grow into a thing of wonder and beauty! (I also think it has a funky title.) I'll be adding a link in my sidebar very soon!

If you can - listen to Corrina, Corrina by Bob Dylan.

If you can - listen to Held Down, by De La Soul, indeed listen to anything and everything you can get your hands on by them.

If you know how, can you help me with making the new template able to handle more than one post on a page without going all funny (as it does now in the archives)? I like the look of it, but I'd much prefer a long scrolly page with lots of posts - it would mean I wouldn't feel all this pressure to make each post interesting : )

Me, Phill, Dave and Graham played Cranium this evening. It is my new favourite game ever, but we'll see how long that lasts - I suspect it will suffer the same fate as all other games where there are sets of cards, (especially the fantastic Articulate) and we will know them all by heart after a fortnight...

Right - night all!