Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Postal Obligations!

Right, I'm posting not because I have anything in particular to say, but because it's been way too long since the last one - it was heartening to see that thread develop - three different people all with serious points to make - the word must be spreading :o)

The application is literally ready to go, bar me printing out another copy of the screenplay - everything signed sealed and ready to go! I'm very hopeful about it - I think it's a strong app, but you never know - ultimately it will depend on whether they like the movie. I like it, but I'm biased!

The eBay business is sort of being wound up - this bunch of listings we put up today is probably the last mega listing, because it's taking too much time and energy and not earning enough money - it's been good fun while it lasted, and it's kept me and and a good friend out of temp jobs in offices for a few months so that's pretty worthwhile!

From the good movies front - watched the Harder They Come, the Jimmy Cliff movie from the seventies. I thought it was very interesting, and well made - there's some really nice sequences focusing on peoples' faces and a way-before-natural-born-killers look at the lionisation of criminals etc...

Also watched Best in Show, which I only mention because it's incredibly hilariously funny and all round wonderful.

Right, that's it from me for now....be well and happy folks!