Friday, June 09, 2006

2nd Half Thoughts

Blimey! That was good : )

What a goal from frings - which one was better Laam or Frings? Lehman talked before the tournament about how much movement there was in the balls, and it looks like he was right.

Nothing about the German's second half performance defensively changed my half time thoughts, and though I'm sure I'll regret saying this, at this stage if England meet Germany in the second round I wouldn't mind too much. Michael Owen will rip those centre-halfs to shreds...

Did anyone else notice Khan chuckling at Lehman letting in a second? (apparently so, as the 'lads' in the studio have just talked about it...)

So, 1st game, 6 goals, 2 goals which could be goals of the tournament, what a start! I'm off to stretch my legs and try and get rid of these hiccoughs before the Ecuador game!

Tune into Uknova radio tomorrow at 1300 bst to hear my world cup special show...It's gonna be a cracker!