Monday, March 06, 2006

Des is forcing me to blog!

That's twice now - once with the snowman and now he's tagged me

Four jobs I've had

  • Barman
  • Personal Assistant to the Assitant Director of Personnel (Senior Management)
  • Floorman - Bingo Hall
  • Behind the Scenes Documentary Maker

Four movies I can watch over and over

Four places I’ve lived

  • Birmingham
  • Harare
  • London
  • Aberystwyth

Four TV shows I love(d)

  • Seinfeld
  • Match of the Day 2
  • The Muppet Show
  • The West Wing

Four places I've holidayed

  • Long Island
  • Naxos
  • Macon
  • Victoria Falls

Four of my favorite dishes

  • Rice and Dhal
  • Vegetable Curry
  • Cheese Toasted Sandwich with Lettuce
  • Gratin Dauphinois

Four sites I visit daily

Four places I would rather be right now

  • On a film set directing a movie
  • Mt Abu, India
  • On a sunny beach
  • Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be

Four bloggers I'm tagging